I am. Without.
This is the time, This is the place
This is the mind, this is a grace
An evil eye... In evils face
A bleeding scar, a fuzzy maze
And now what? Now is peace to taste
For all the wars that have been played
For all the sins that have been done
Now I am nothing, I'm undone.
A trace of silver, sparks of gold
A bald, a bold man and... I fold
A life of dust, a life of stone
For they have been, for they're gone.
I pass away, I'm dying out
To do, to be, to smite, to drown
You're nothing when you wear the crown
And I will prove it... Hear no sound.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am. Without. by Igor Wolfson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- LOVE VS. SEX 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- What You Create, Susan Lacovara
- LEARNING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- VIRTUES VS. TRUTH 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- LOVE VS. SCIENCE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- SUNRISE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- BACK STABBING 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- Dispersion of Time, Musfiq us shaleheen
- Honour Killing (For The Arabic People), Bijay Kant Dubey
- You Are In My Way, Susan Lacovara