I am. Without.
This is the time, This is the place
This is the mind, this is a grace
An evil eye... In evils face
A bleeding scar, a fuzzy maze
And now what? Now is peace to taste
For all the wars that have been played
For all the sins that have been done
Now I am nothing, I'm undone.
A trace of silver, sparks of gold
A bald, a bold man and... I fold
A life of dust, a life of stone
For they have been, for they're gone.
I pass away, I'm dying out
To do, to be, to smite, to drown
You're nothing when you wear the crown
And I will prove it... Hear no sound.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (I am. Without. by Igor Wolfson )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Honour Killing (Arabic & Conservative), Bijay Kant Dubey
- There's Been a Horror in the Opposite Ho.., Ismim Putera
- TWO KINDS OF WOMEN, Philo Yan
- The House in the Coconut Farm, Ismim Putera
- Al-Quran and Al-Muqaddam, Ismim Putera
- Why Bathe in the Gutter? Cosmic Love, li.., LUVinThe NOW
- Jeans and Sarong, Ismim Putera
- Removed, Ismim Putera
- Tudung and Selendang, Ismim Putera
- Digital Children, Ismim Putera