Normandy Kine (a tribute to French cattle)
Normandy kine are very fine -
All dappled, whites and blacks.
And once they've eaten pastures green
They're flat out on their backs.
Written in 1985 by Susy's mother, Joan
Susy Evelyne's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Normandy Kine (a tribute to French cattle) by Susy Evelyne )
- Intoxicated Heart, Gianni Pansensoy
- From Adam, Gert Strydom
- Albino, Gert Strydom
- A Word, a Relationship Translation of Kh.., Akhtar Jawad
- Mi Still Chat It, Tyrone Gayle
- Midnight Flatulance, David Cadywold
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- love pains, bikram baniya
- At destruction, hasmukh amathalal
- मुकुट, dhirajkumar taksande