not a poem
you feel joy when you are happy.
you feel sorrow when you are sad.
but the worst is emptiness you feel nothing.
like people dont even know you exist.
you heart aches and no one is there to listen.
you wont understand how it feel to loss,
until you lost the one who you loved more than you love yourself.
you wont know what is true friendship,
until you had you're best frd dying in ur hands and u cant do anything.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (not a poem by Praveen chaudhary )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Love has power, hasmukh amathalal
- Uneasy Rider, Diane Wakoski
- Perfect, Awkward Reality, Simon Quperlier
- The Photos, Diane Wakoski
- Thank You Dad, Damian Murphy
- Change Self Attitude and Find the World .., umaprosad das
- Lonely Is Me, Lilly Emery
- The Father of My Country, Diane Wakoski
- Life May Move, hasmukh amathalal
- Baby, You Are Poetry!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL