Not just a best friend but a bestest friend indeed
I was thinking what to gift you;
On this special day
I needed something wonderful.
Since it was your B’day.
I sat down on my chair,
Thinking what to do.
I got a piece of paper
and I wrote this poem for you.
I never knew what to write;
But then I got reminded of our past
So I quickly wrote what came into my mind,
As I went down the flash back really fast.
We knew each other from childhood
Not as friends but only as a classmate,
In middle school we were separated
At high school back in the same class by fate.
At the beginning from morning till evening;
We never got tired to fight,
But friendship slowly bloomed between us
As things began to set right.
Now we laugh at those silly quarrels
Though, before it bought tears in our eyes.
Now that we are best friends;
There is no way for a problem to arise.
Everything we share; nothing to hide,
Apart from our surprises, never we lied.
Together we laugh; together we cry,
And when upset; leave out a sigh.
You are not my best friend,
But my bestest friend indeed.
And we shall adore this friendship;
As long as it can be carried.
I pray tons and tons of happiness
God for you would give,
And a really long and healthy life,
For you to live.
I am not a good poetess,
But our friendship made me write a lot.
Oops! ! I forgot to add,
Smile a lot and stop not.
I have to conclude;
But I have a lot to say.
My last line for now would be;
My Bestest friend: Happy B’day.
Sneha Celine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Love you lots my bestie.
Comments about this poem (Not just a best friend but a bestest friend indeed by Sneha Celine )
- The truth is, Brian Kilpatrick
- In our minds, Brian Kilpatrick
- Walls, arshad arshad
- / Ek Burkhawalli She Pyar-mohabbat/ Ek P.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Boond Boond Boond Barse Chain, Yashvardhan Goel
- O My God, Meri Ek Bhi Nahin, Uski Tin-Ti.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Fabus Indulcet Fames, michael walkerjohn
- One Not, But Three Bibis, Veiled Wives, .., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Alive In S'November To Remember - The Ta.., Joe Muschaweck
- Each Day With You KP, Michael McParland
Poem of the Day
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Marriage(Divine Relation), binod bastola
- YOUR SADNESS DRAWS A SAD PICTURE, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)