Not just a best friend but a bestest friend indeed
I was thinking what to gift you;
On this special day
I needed something wonderful.
Since it was your B’day.
I sat down on my chair,
Thinking what to do.
I got a piece of paper
and I wrote this poem for you.
I never knew what to write;
But then I got reminded of our past
So I quickly wrote what came into my mind,
As I went down the flash back really fast.
We knew each other from childhood
Not as friends but only as a classmate,
In middle school we were separated
At high school back in the same class by fate.
At the beginning from morning till evening;
We never got tired to fight,
But friendship slowly bloomed between us
As things began to set right.
Now we laugh at those silly quarrels
Though, before it bought tears in our eyes.
Now that we are best friends;
There is no way for a problem to arise.
Everything we share; nothing to hide,
Apart from our surprises, never we lied.
Together we laugh; together we cry,
And when upset; leave out a sigh.
You are not my best friend,
But my bestest friend indeed.
And we shall adore this friendship;
As long as it can be carried.
I pray tons and tons of happiness
God for you would give,
And a really long and healthy life,
For you to live.
I am not a good poetess,
But our friendship made me write a lot.
Oops! ! I forgot to add,
Smile a lot and stop not.
I have to conclude;
But I have a lot to say.
My last line for now would be;
My Bestest friend: Happy B’day.
Sneha Celine's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Love you lots my bestie.
Comments about this poem (Not just a best friend but a bestest friend indeed by Sneha Celine )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(September 25, 1930 – May 10, 1999)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
Edgar Albert Guest
(20 August 1881 - 5 August 1959)
- The Giving Tree, Shel Silverstein
- Myself, Edgar Albert Guest
- Where Is The Respect, Ronell Warren Alman
- Went up a year this evening!, Emily Dickinson
- Universally Respected, James Brunton Stephens
- RESPECT, don wilson
- Heavenly Father, Emily Dickinson
- Respect, David Harris
- Respectability, Robert Browning
- A Christmas Carol, William Topaz McGonagall
Poem of the Day
- Heal Us, Sandra Feldman
- Let's Be Positively Civilized, Sandra Feldman
- Communist Goons, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Trinmul Congress Party's Gift Is The Fre.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Dark Chapter, Abdullah alHemaidy
- The Sun Sings in You, Patti Masterman
- Desolate Fox, Prasad Natarajan
- Real Poverty, Abdullah alHemaidy
- A Dream In My Soul, Spiritwind Wood
- Peace, Leonard Champlin