Not ready to yell
I have this friend of mine.
Who is obsessed with animé
Who can only express anger
When shugo chara is gay
So I decided to teach her.
What anger was about.
So that if Ikuto came back
She'd still know how to pout
But after failure and failure.
I couldn't get her to scream
Turns out anger
Is harder than it seems
'Ikuto sucks! '
I yelled to try and get her mad.
Which earned a proud glare
But left me feeling sad.
Anger wasn't her forté
So it clearly showed
why bother trying to change her
when her smile always glowed
There wasn't any point
To make her mad as hell.
When this rambunxious weird girl.
Was not quite ready to yell.
Silence Dogood's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Not ready to yell by Silence Dogood )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- PAINS AND SUFFERINGS آلام و اوجاع, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- What is the love?, Petai Jirakongpipat
- Fair praises, hasmukh amathalal
- On MY Way To The Mailbox, Kyle Schlicher
- Belinda, Juan Olivarez
- My Life Will Go On, Kyle Schlicher
- Amaano (Somali), sallam yassin
- Haiku: Another Physics Haiku, Brian Johnston
- Windermere, Paul Gerard Reed
- Vijay Vishal As An Indian English Poet, Bijay Kant Dubey