Lawrence S. Pertillar (February/'47 / Connecticut, USA)
Not To Anyone Else Mentioned
For those who decide,
What it is they'd like to do for themselves...
With a doing 'they' approve to improve,
And with a motivation they have initiated.
Why is it there are those who perceive...
That which others have chosen to do,
Is a hint given but not to anyone else mentioned...
That a soliciting of their opinions is wished?
Especially if their efforts,
Are not intended or meant to be group assisted.
Poet Other Poems
- ' The Freed of Getting Frisked at Your R...
- $10 a Gallon?
- $5 a Barrel of What?
- (Further Away) From The Year Two Thousan...
- (The) Benefit of Needless Conflict
- (The) Acceptance of a Nothingness
- (The) Bigger Lie
- (The) Depthness of This Kind of Introsp...
- (The) Fate of Fatal Lovers
- (The) Budding Grace of April
- ...and 'now' I lay me down to sleep
- '...I feel like I've been robbed! '
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.