Syed Ahmed Shah
Notice to Vacate Earth
Sub: Notice to Vacate Premises
As you have overstayed your tenure and repeatedly violated the provisions of the contract of tenancy, you are hereby directed to vacate PLANET EARTH immediately on receipt of this notice, failing which we shall be constrained to commence legal proceedings against you to recover possession of the premises, to declare the lease agreement forfeited and to recover all damages, costs and fees allowed by the law.
Issued on behalf of AALFPE
(Association of All Life Forms on Planet Earth)
M/S Ebola & Co
© Syed Ahmed Shah, Bokultol, Guwahati
Syed Ahmed Shah's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Notice to Vacate Earth by Syed Ahmed Shah )
- Ego Control, Ali Faisal
- Coming Home, Randy McClave
- what is this? i don't even..., Mandolyn ...
- Today is but tomorrow..., David Lessard
- Sa hagupit ni Yolanda, nagkabuhol-buhol, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- At Nights, Madrason writer
- Trajectorya ng masuyong hampas-lupa, Sonny San Juan, Jr.
- falling down a well, well, you pushed me, Mandolyn ...
- Indeed, george albot
- Poets, Do You Agree?, Sandra Feldman
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Raven, Edgar Allan Poe
- One Art, Elizabeth Bishop
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)