'' Nova' (The Mysterious Star)
queen of all stars.......
she approached the sky
with glittering spirit.......
sky was stunned
by this magical grit.....
her beams are strong
purified and prime..
Nova's light is
go beyond the sky....
sky was errected
by this vivacious joy......
Nova was vanished
with sudden cry......
my whole sky......
No, more Nova or her gnostic charm.........
sky is alone
with his eternal solitude
oh.........my poor sky,
where is thy hope
of sentimental light..........?
punsara amarasinghe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('' Nova' (The Mysterious Star) by punsara amarasinghe )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- The Saddest Poem, Pablo Neruda
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- A Life-Lesson, James Whitcomb Riley
- The Rainbow, William Wordsworth
Poem of the Day
- I Love You Kira, Michael P. McParland
- And Again I Made Love, Nalini Jyotsana Chaturvedi
- Nightmare of the American, Dorsey Baker
- Q&A format, gajanan mishra
- A Different New Year's Eve, Donal Mahoney
- Early To Bed, Michael P. McParland
- Drop In The Bucket, Michael P. McParland
- I Am Nobody......, Michael P. McParland
- Who to forgive., Gangadharan nair Pulingat..
- Right Next To Me, Michael P. McParland