'' Nova' (The Mysterious Star)
queen of all stars.......
she approached the sky
with glittering spirit.......
sky was stunned
by this magical grit.....
her beams are strong
purified and prime..
Nova's light is
go beyond the sky....
sky was errected
by this vivacious joy......
Nova was vanished
with sudden cry......
my whole sky......
No, more Nova or her gnostic charm.........
sky is alone
with his eternal solitude
oh.........my poor sky,
where is thy hope
of sentimental light..........?
punsara amarasinghe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('' Nova' (The Mysterious Star) by punsara amarasinghe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Inside Me, Abraham Sutzkever
- नोँनि हाइनायाव, Bahadur Basumatary
- Paris 1988, Abraham Sutzkever
- Remembrances Of Others, Abraham Sutzkever
- Everything but God, Anne Pierson Wiese
- All Night Long, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Tell Me, Anne Pierson Wiese
- Our Mentor (Acrostic Poem), Marvin Brato Sr
- The Taking, Anne Pierson Wiese
- The Killing Frost, Cyndi K. Encinares Gacosta