'' Nova' (The Mysterious Star)
queen of all stars.......
she approached the sky
with glittering spirit.......
sky was stunned
by this magical grit.....
her beams are strong
purified and prime..
Nova's light is
go beyond the sky....
sky was errected
by this vivacious joy......
Nova was vanished
with sudden cry......
my whole sky......
No, more Nova or her gnostic charm.........
sky is alone
with his eternal solitude
oh.........my poor sky,
where is thy hope
of sentimental light..........?
punsara amarasinghe's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem ('' Nova' (The Mysterious Star) by punsara amarasinghe )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Nigeria I Hail Thee, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- Her Smile, Tega Akpomraphiphe
- ©Getting Over You, Bandile Matsenjwa
- Lost and Found (one f word at the end), Anthony Di'anno
- raining in scotland, ko the skipper
- THE BLACK MAN WITH A KNIFE, johnny case
- I don't know if I know me, Logan Fulk
- Frustration, courtney metcalf
- WE ARE HERE, Christina Sunrise
- Your love, Mark Heathcote