Lives regrettably in the shadow of tomorrow
Is a light I will never reach
Is so blackened, if I were to venture out
I would be forever lost in it
I will shine my own light
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Now by Maylee Bossy )
- No Time, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The Doctor Visit, Harold R Hunt Sr
- postponed until further -hey, i just not.., Mandolyn ...
- The elusive self., michael walker
- We Honor, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Why Do You Cry?, Harold R Hunt Sr
- read me like this, or don't read me at all, Mandolyn ...
- Love's Philosophical Potion, Lorraine Margueritte Gasrel ..
- Two Sisters, Harold R Hunt Sr
- My Bird, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(8 August 1884 – 29 January 1933)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow