Ramdas Bhandarkar (Madikeri)
Now Humanity Stands Before Own Grave!
Man was child of nature, son older
some are bald, some with grey hair
faster grew white beard, fast life
faster death, impatient son of
greener and patient mother, still young
Son grown up now, faster than mother.
As usual like all young, dashing and daring,
careless is cause and effect is alarm ringing
on a slide due to own pride, reckless acts
shocked by unseen dangers becoming facts.
Grandfathers saved for us pure air
cared about older son and younger
mother happy with what she gave
Now humanity stands before own grave!
Poet Other Poems
- A Scientist and A Poet!
- A Song of Einstein!
- Afterlife? ? ?
- Ah, Sun of Knowledge, Never Sets!
- All Are Mine, All Is Mine
- All Creations Are Bigot Of Astral Fluid!
- All Depends on Mind!
- All Is Fool's Paradise Here!
- All Will Pass In Flow Of Time, We Also!
- Almighty, Please Give Me Beautiful Heart...
- Ambition of a Flower.
- Auspicious Is That Moment!
- Be a Guide of Innocent Child in Yourself
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.