Kelvin Owusu Poems
- Lie, Love Me If I fall, will you catch me? If I were to ...
- Emotive Language If she passed, would mine break? Would ...
- Beautiful Creatures The soil which we plant our seeds ...
- Haiku (Technology)
- Haiku (Ying & Yang) Internal beauty devilish hearted angels...
- Marley’s Eyes I refuse to die not a man I refuse to be only ...
- Hush Little Baby (Part 2) I don't believe I'll be ready as ...
'Fear ignites negativity, negativity feeds anger, anger turns to hate.. how fast a negative mind can manifest. To save a life, promote kindness, inject love into the vein, implant a positive thought in a Negative mind to spark beauty within a smile.'
-Kelvin K Owusu
https: //www.youtube.com/watch? v=st9IMK9TPJs&list=UU6J1hhCNTSva7BjqVsyTNIw more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Lie, Love Me
If I fall, will you catch me?
If I were to drown, will you
dive in after me?
Cpr, will you give me the kiss of life?
What about a tear drop, will you share a few
if I didn't make it?
Could you not lie to me or hurt me,
if I asked to you to tell me the truth?
Could you love me even though you don't
Could you, without false advertising?
A lie in a love, a love in a lie
kill me softly with a gentle lies kiss
lay me on a bed of bricks
long as you lie with me
you could lie to me, blind me
hurt me, back stab, emotionally scar me ...