Now I know my ABC'S
A, B, C, D, E, F, G,
Singing this is fun, dont you agree?
H, I, J, K, L, M, N, O, P,
It is as fun as climing a tree!
Q, R, S, T, U, V,
It is as fun as watching the basketball player Ronald Dupree.
W and X andd Y and ZZZZZZZ.
Now I know my ABC'S!
Next time wont you sing with me?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Now I know my ABC'S by s.j Islam )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(15 February 1935 -)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Inspiration, Henry David Thoreau
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Nothing Gold Can Stay, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Topics And Themes, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Getting Something Wanted, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- God Provides, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- People Think They Can Be Saved, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Your Work, Vera Sidhwa
- Volkstrauertag, Wolfgang Steinmann
- My Love Story, Norman Jin Shyr Wang
- Immensely Tantalized, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The World's Artistic Wheel, Sandra Feldman
- like being kissed in the middle of a ret.., Mandolyn ...