Pratheek Praveen Kumar
Nuclear War, the terror of the world,
Enough to destroy all life and world,
While nuclear war breaks, all terribly die,
Even the creatures that crawl to the birds those fly.
Nuclear war is the agent of death,
In its cruel seize, no life ever breathe,
Once it catches, countries do go dead,
As in world war, Hiroshima almost did.
It brings loss and terror ever never told,
To stop it, all people need to be bold,
And love each other, be it win or loss,
For, nuclear war means humanity's loss.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (NUCLEAR WAR by Pratheek Praveen Kumar )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Palestinian Plight! ! !, Samudeen M.A. Ilimu
- Self-Portrait in Conway, Arkansas, Fritz Ward
- Back, Fritz Ward
- Front, Fritz Ward
- Life, George Egba
- And What I Go On Believing, Rites Ghosh
- Prime Truth - 27, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- COPLA SESENTA Y DOS: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Prime Truth - 26, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Mister Bojangles, Jim Yerman