Wind Wind just you blow,
Like a stream just you flow,
Like a rocket you are so fast,
Like a bomb just you blast.
Wind Wind just you breeze,
Like a freezer just you freeze,
Like an exposure just you detect,
Like a God just you protect.
Wind Wind just your storm,
Like a tornado just your form,
Like a sun just you are dry,
Like a bird just you fly.
Wind Wind just you are brave,
Like a lion in a cave,
Like a mountaineer just you climb,
Like a person helping a blind.
Wind Wind just you amaze,
Like a joke you just craze,
Like a plant in the dump,
Like the air just you pump.
Wind Wind just you blow the tree,
Like from a cage bird you free,
Never mind our blunder,
Because of course we surrender,
Wind Wind you are the freedom,
Like as earth is your kingdom,
Wind Wind you don’t worry,
If you worry, we ask you sorry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (O' Wind by Avisek Rath )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayer of a Tree, Bill Cantrell
- COPLA SESENTA Y UNO: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Niagara, Nassy Fesharaki
- ADEEB QUDSI, THE GREAT MEMORY اديب قدسي .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Purposeful Truths, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- died in faith, kyvin nash
- A Lasting Rhythm, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Raising Children Without Hatred, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Back In The Eighties, Anthony Di'anno
- Fires Of Blazing Thoughts, RoseAnn V. Shawiak