Wind Wind just you blow,
Like a stream just you flow,
Like a rocket you are so fast,
Like a bomb just you blast.
Wind Wind just you breeze,
Like a freezer just you freeze,
Like an exposure just you detect,
Like a God just you protect.
Wind Wind just your storm,
Like a tornado just your form,
Like a sun just you are dry,
Like a bird just you fly.
Wind Wind just you are brave,
Like a lion in a cave,
Like a mountaineer just you climb,
Like a person helping a blind.
Wind Wind just you amaze,
Like a joke you just craze,
Like a plant in the dump,
Like the air just you pump.
Wind Wind just you blow the tree,
Like from a cage bird you free,
Never mind our blunder,
Because of course we surrender,
Wind Wind you are the freedom,
Like as earth is your kingdom,
Wind Wind you don’t worry,
If you worry, we ask you sorry.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (O' Wind by Avisek Rath )
- RETURN TO LOVE, Meggie Gultiano
- Good life, John Mamhungaire
- Escalator of Life, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Stinch Binge, Joe Elmenhorst
- A New Day, Vera Sidhwa
- Vindictive Vaginas, Gianni Pansensoy
- Life, John Mamhungaire
- Secret Garden, Gary Hembree
- सांसो की ना जाने कहाँ रफ्तार गई?, Aftab Alam
- head for the hills!, Macy Dvirnak