! Obscuring Mist
I felt an obscuring mist...
I laid flat with my belly on bed,
hugged a soft-cottonly pillow
and efforted to forget it...
Closing my eyes...and darkness I see
The sun is attempting to rise,
slowly clearing my vision as it arise.
I sit on my big tree trunk
which kisses the ground as its branches dunk.
No air, low temperature
Just twitting of the early hungry birds.
Ah...how peaceful to see them,
these flocks from the east
this glorious colours of sunrise as they fly to feast!
Mystic presence I feel...this makes me shiver
Its magnetic aura makes me aware,
suddenly I feel restless I cannot bare.
Mist... the feeling makes me lay down biting my lips.
as I hear my heart beats and a rush of red on my cheeks.
Smelled my scent...
obscure scent... and the sudden feeling of obscuring mist!
And I have you...
smelled a breath.
A trace of the mist on my lips.
An invisible, warm and gentle kiss!
The touch outlining my legs
makes them half apart...
And I tasted it...
Damn, obscuring mist!
Inner Whispers's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (! Obscuring Mist by Inner Whispers )
(30 June 1911 – 14 August 2004)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Dante Gabriel Rossetti
(12 May 1828 – 9 April 1882)
(22 August 1893 - 7 June 1967)
Alfred Lord Tennyson
(6 August 1809 – 6 October 1892)
- A Child's Christmas in Wales, Dylan Thomas
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Christmas Carol, Sara Teasdale
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- A Question, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Ring Out , Wild Bells, Alfred Lord Tennyson
Poem of the Day
- Changing Positions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Elevated Insight, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Teach them to love, Lubinda Lubinda
- Beyond The Ordinary, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- the comical dilemma with commas, Bull Hawking
- Hitler: A Life Immersed in Hypocrisy, Paul Hartal
- Creative Interests, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Villanelle: No curse worse than the plac.., T (no first name) Wignesan
- Sense Of Fulfillment, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- here workin' for hugs on Christmas eve, Bull Hawking