occupy CUe, the e is only meant for the french of of Banena.cfren
do you know the big dilemma in occupy cu, the chicks and the 'one' cheea-kinz.
do you follow me that type of guy, lady gaga and all her orthodox followers.
occupy cu, has a funding issues, so please, take the phone ladies,
army of occupy, and Sr. solder, from miami, and swap-swap slappy, q'uelle maleur, at least je m'acroche a mon francais, please and min-thaa-dolll, and dolll most of time, as a policy, it wont work!
a pure funding, , will ease the cause, freek chick and chicken from teriaki to berraaa ki, fal baraka aliekom, not a wezzehh el le wisky ala errjaal, we khalli lew kheyaat some vodkow thib ta....
now, can you please, zeed min hindik, enn-bello ghoo....notre message seur et messieu le souri.....
if you are a gour-goo, assssofthe world...moo-kaaa-fi-ahhh (from
slappy terro to terro salapiness, mermada
Atef Ayadi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (occupy CUe, the e is only meant for the french of of Banena.cfren by Atef Ayadi )
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(7 May 1861 – 7 August 1941)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(30 December 1865 – 18 January 1936)
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- I, Too, Langston Hughes
- I Dream A World, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Let America be America Again, Langston Hughes
- Mother to Son, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Life Is Fine, Langston Hughes
- If, Rudyard Kipling
Poem of the Day
- Voyage, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Reflected In Mirrors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- zeros and ones, Tajudeen Shah
- Beat Of My Heart, Lydia Cunningham
- Tell - Tale Moments, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Speculative Visions, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Allocating Rhythms, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Perfect You, Naomi Mith
- The Water, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- Opened, Sade Bolaji