Is October Country able to experience a spirtual rebirth by
composing inspirational, and Christian poetry? Truly, October
is the month God her Creator choose for her physical
Her Creator has chosen to fill her soul and spirit with sweet
He has given her the gift to know, ' right
from wrong and weak from strong.'
He has set her soul free by granting her the
gift of liberty, as well as the freedom
ability, to be the very best that she can be.
She has chosen to dedicate the remainder of her life to
faithfully serving her Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ!
Love in Christ Jesus!
Roxanne Lea Dubarry
aka Roxy54/ October Country
Roxanne Dubarry's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Washington's Snohomish County- Faith Lutheran Church.
Like the first version, I decided to write my poem in the third personal pronoun of her for poetic effect. I believe this poetic artform probably was more popular in the 19th and early 20th century poetry. Please correct me if I am wrong.
This poem is my own personal spirtual testamony not only about my poetry, but also about dedicating the remainder of my life to
faithfully serving Jesus Christ!
I have a poetic Christian friend on face book who is also very talented. His name is David. Hopefully, my poetic endeavors will lead and guide you along your own spirtual pathways not only in this life, but also in heaven.
Comments about this poem ('October Country#2' by Roxanne Dubarry )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
Did you read them?
- It came like a storm, DEEPAK KUMAR PATTANAYAK
- please don't take her, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Car Lights (Haiku), Jesus James Llorico
- Expression Eruption: Alcohol, Onyekachukwu Vincent Onyeche
- Death please came and take me, tsholofelo phakathi
- The Ph.D. Guide & The Girl Scholar (A Lo.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- And Were You Dreaming In The Licorice Ni.., mary douglas
- Por-por Chha Gaya.........., Upendra Singh
- It Is Beautiful To Act Like A Sattagerin.., Bijay Kant Dubey
- Minimalism, Adonis Enricuso