# Ode to A Dew
O Morn Sun!
Behold! My dew is now sleeping
She is a baby whom my Nigh has born
Inside the womb of my flower
Her fragrance, her love!
Her solace for an ephemeral joy!
Behold! Please listen to the soft murmur of charming Honeybee
How she plays with her
How she puts her inside a sleep so dreamy
Music soft in melody
The sweet nectar flowing around in all glee
My sweet Honeybee!
Watch and be not audacious!
Your glory now subdued
Inside such care
Do not be so audacious!
Your glory inside a Rainbow within my baby dew
Your triumph larks in dancing rays kissing her not a few
Till Nigh will embrace your last hue.
14.04.10 Shamik Bose Calcutta
Shamik Bose's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (# Ode to A Dew by Shamik Bose )
- Paradox, Paula Glynn
- i write because i'm not very good at darts, Mandolyn ...
- September, Charles Hancock
- Once Summer Comes, Edgar Stevenson
- My Address, gajanan mishra
- With Dogs And Rats, Aftab Alam
- If I Were A Child, Randy McClave
- Who Wilt Preach?, Sir Toby
- Uncle Ikey's Last Words No.43, Robert Graber
- A Balance Of Opinion, Richard Provencher