Ode to Mother's Day
Ode to Mom, it's your special day.
The time to reflect on the past, and look to the future ahead.
You are 'special' in every sense of the word.
You have always been there for us, in our time of need but, now is the time for us to be there for you.
Anything your heart's desire shall be yours.
I love you Mom, now and forever.
Harlan Milleret's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode to Mother's Day by Harlan Milleret )
- GOD'S COMMAND, Tom Zart
- ages, Howard MacDougall
- Wellness doubt, Antonio Liao
- The Circle, dr.k.g.balakrishnan kandangath
- Shot By An Angry Voice, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- mornings, Howard MacDougall
- One Forgets, Naveed Akram
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak