Ode to Mother's Day
Ode to Mom, it's your special day.
The time to reflect on the past, and look to the future ahead.
You are 'special' in every sense of the word.
You have always been there for us, in our time of need but, now is the time for us to be there for you.
Anything your heart's desire shall be yours.
I love you Mom, now and forever.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode to Mother's Day by Harlan Milleret )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- After All, Ryan Scales
- Poet Freak Tide Wave Words, Terence G. Craddock
- A PRETTY MARRIAGE OF OUR TIME, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- A Horrible Howl In A Winter Wonderland I.., Ryan Scales
- A Horrible Howl In A Winter Wonderland, Ryan Scales
- 21 Shades Of Blue Intertext Part 1: The .., Ryan Scales
- Poet Bound Sentenced Ancient Mariner Tides, Terence G. Craddock
- THE FACE OF THE BLOODY MASSACRES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Cat Faces, Ryan Scales
- Far, Brandt Nightingale