Ode to My Love
How wonderful you are to me.
How your eyes twinkle,
How your smile makes my day,
How you laugh so beautifully,
How you make me smile.
You are so wonderful my love.
I never knew what love was before you,
How you would make me feel,
With the butterflies I'm my stomach,
and how my heart races,
every time I see you.
You are my love.
I love you and
I hope you have
a Happy Valentine's Day.
You are the best.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode to My Love by Nikalus Ruiz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Grace, Jacque Hardison
- Conjure The Music, Margaret Alice Second
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -49, Ronjoy Brahma
- Inner Beauty Growing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A Baby Hurt, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Brewster's, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -48, Ronjoy Brahma
- Reign of Despair, Luca Menin
- Thoughts Of Prose, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Her Pride and Honor, hasmukh amathalal