Ode to My Love
How wonderful you are to me.
How your eyes twinkle,
How your smile makes my day,
How you laugh so beautifully,
How you make me smile.
You are so wonderful my love.
I never knew what love was before you,
How you would make me feel,
With the butterflies I'm my stomach,
and how my heart races,
every time I see you.
You are my love.
I love you and
I hope you have
a Happy Valentine's Day.
You are the best.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode to My Love by Nikalus Ruiz )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Really funny!, PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Daddy, Rimni chakravarty
- Colourless light contains all the colour.., Mohammad Siddiqui
- come on, laxami Cards
- Beloved God, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Beloved, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Life is beautiful, Mohammad Siddiqui
- Poetry: A Small Fighting Bulldog, Laijon Liu
- Lights connect to each other, Mohammad Siddiqui
- My silent cry echoes through the universe, Mohammad Siddiqui