Ode To Shannon Steele
I'm a professor by day,
A detective by night,
I teach education and listen to what my student's say,
However, try as I might,
I must confess,
I'm not as careful as the rest.
On my way to get married,
I'm almost killed,
Thrown in a closet and left for dead.
That's not way to treat a man about to be wed!
Then on my wedding day,
I find out that my honeymoon takes place,
Before I was born!
How is that possible?
I wondered in my head,
While all the time I’m dodging the Nazi's running around my bed.
Now all of this may sound odd to you,
But you too can learn by buying book two.
The Catered Affair, it's a good read,
It's the type that all of you will need.
Nadalia Bagratuni's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode To Shannon Steele by Nadalia Bagratuni )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- THEY WERE THE PRETTIEST DAYS OF MY LIFE .., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Happy 10th Anniversary "Arirang Rad.., Ronald Chapman
- Halloween!, Ronald Chapman
- CAn bAnDy r0uNd JeW, sEaN nOrTh
- April fool, lee fones
- Half My Life (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- H.G Well's Folly, Ronald Chapman
- Good Dream Or Bad Dream For A Writer? Yo.., Ronald Chapman
- The wave, Tony Adah
- Look me in the eye, Poison kuhn