Roman Pierre Van Parijs
Ode To The Fanny Queens
It takes a super butt;
To prove the strength,
Of a frail seat of power
and of deposit of the user,
of same seat of power,
From the butt and of a squeekey
Butt; the user of the seat
Who can laugh at ones self,
is the winner over all,
of the glorious seat of power.
heres "to you from"
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Ode To The Fanny Queens by Roman Pierre Van Parijs )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Still exist, hasmukh amathalal
- INCONSTANT LOVE 10 WORD, Beryl Dov
- HAIKU...The Good Die Young, Ken e Hall
- I Know, Lyn Paul
- Those Who Know, Monk E. Biz
- peaches on the side, Mandolyn ...
- i could have made s'mores, Mandolyn ...
- Song: State of Fear, Dave SmithWhite
- there's an element in the room, Mandolyn ...
- Goodbye 2014, Michael McParland