Waltz For Zizi
Of Dreams And Something Else
Uneven love of the two
It does make you a bit sacred, I can see.
In your dream cafe, I drink a cup of love
And start to slip from life, into a dream of my own
Hoping to meet again your kisses,
Now departed for another's lips.
Uncharted dreams, happily living
In a place of myself, where no one but you
Is allowed to enter with a smile,
Return to me my passions, that I misplaced
Under a heap of old and pleasureable kisses
Which you and I shared, in the time of the pagan gods.
But I moved in my bed, disturbing the dream
That found home between your lips and white wings,
And all my worlds fell, in a simultaneous apocalypse, that escaped
From the deepest crevice of your heart's desire,
Thus breaking, the last man that loved you.
Just look at me, now when we are over!
The love I was to keep in my heart
For almost five years, finally crumbles,
But don't be fooled by this one shovel of mine,
Throwing ground on you.
In my poems, you I chose to keep, chained heavily to my soul,
To the very center of it's core.
You I'll always love, more than anything alive.
'Let's go fool, and rule the world! I want to wear the crown of god, before I die.' my mind says.
'OK friend' I reply.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Of Dreams And Something Else by Waltz For Zizi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
A Dream Within A Dream
Edgar Allan Poe
- Express shame, hasmukh amathalal
- JOEL OSTEEN MAILMAN FOR THE LORD!, Tom Zart
- Quotation #2, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Stepping Into Promises, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- In Every Cell There Is A White Dove, mary douglas
- Child of the Supreme, gajanan mishra
- House Wanted: In A Dream, mary douglas
- Think of Me., Alyssa Rose
- Unquenchable, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Everybody is selfish, hasmukh amathalal