Waltz For Zizi
Of Dreams And Something Else
Uneven love of the two
It does make you a bit sacred, I can see.
In your dream cafe, I drink a cup of love
And start to slip from life, into a dream of my own
Hoping to meet again your kisses,
Now departed for another's lips.
Uncharted dreams, happily living
In a place of myself, where no one but you
Is allowed to enter with a smile,
Return to me my passions, that I misplaced
Under a heap of old and pleasureable kisses
Which you and I shared, in the time of the pagan gods.
But I moved in my bed, disturbing the dream
That found home between your lips and white wings,
And all my worlds fell, in a simultaneous apocalypse, that escaped
From the deepest crevice of your heart's desire,
Thus breaking, the last man that loved you.
Just look at me, now when we are over!
The love I was to keep in my heart
For almost five years, finally crumbles,
But don't be fooled by this one shovel of mine,
Throwing ground on you.
In my poems, you I chose to keep, chained heavily to my soul,
To the very center of it's core.
You I'll always love, more than anything alive.
'Let's go fool, and rule the world! I want to wear the crown of god, before I die.' my mind says.
'OK friend' I reply.
Waltz For Zizi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Of Dreams And Something Else by Waltz For Zizi )
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
- 04 Tongues Made Of Glass, Shaun Shane
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Draw, Abby Sze
- They Will Be Playing Trick, Neela Nath
- you are not alone, jade mears
- Anti Bullying Poem, jade mears
- Bosses Week, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Musical toy, hasmukh amathalal
- Paper Hearts, Susan Lacovara
- Appreciating The Boss, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- A poem for paige, jade mears
- Angel, Brian J. Stafford