Edward Kofi Louis
In the wilderness of love,
Of the thick bushes that leads the way to the red sea;
So, hold on to the Valley of love beside you.
Of the sweet river of love,
Of the sweet milk that flows along it;
So be in the house of love with the romance that it brings.
In the picture of love,
Of the nakedness that we share on this passion;
With the aroma of a romance that leads to sex,
But all the flow of the milk in the river makes you shout for more.
Come and let us share this sweet love together,
Come and let us be in love all night long;
Like the sweet songs in the wilderness of love.
Edward Kofi Louis's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Of Love by Edward Kofi Louis )
Did you read them?
- God's Kind Of Poetry, Brian Johnston
- soon. chapter 3., Mandolyn ...
- soon. chapter 2, Mandolyn ...
- Through A Puppet's Eyes, Dilantha Gunawardana
- soon., Mandolyn ...
- Dragon King Daughter, Tim caffery
- LONE LADY, vidyut chakraborty
- Psalm 070, Forrest Hainline
- What is said in autobiography, gajanan mishra
- The weird erotica, Marcel Aouizerate
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- The Dream Keeper, Langston Hughes
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
- Heather Burns
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)