Oh God, Are You Cruel Or Merciful?
Oh God, I often get confused
Are you cruel or merciful?
You offer poison or nectar? To me
Some people sent by YOU
Hurt me ruthlessly and
My tears flow like a flooded river.
Other people sent by the same YOU
Soothe my wounded heart
With their kind, wise words.
With one hand YOU give me everything
Parents, food, money, job and
What not, even before I ask for those.
With another hand YOU snatch everything
Love, peace, harmony and
What not, much before I could guess it.
Oh God, tell me now
Are you cruel or merciful to me?
Ambrosia Ambrosia's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Oh God, Are You Cruel Or Merciful? by Ambrosia Ambrosia )
- MIKE WASN'T HAPPY, shannon strauss
- Read all the narratives, Mark Heathcote
- Splendour, Robin Skyrde
- Am An African, Enyinwa Okechukwu Enyinwa
- Invisible Walls, S. I. Rednow
- COPLA 108 RESOLUTION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- FALLING FEATHER, shannon strauss
- I Found Favor In A Lake, mohamed Alpha Ba
- A Direful Day, mohamed Alpha Ba
- Black Reign, Singleton M. Tate