Oh Heart, don't you ever stop pumping
I wanna hear the beat thumping.
For the blood flowing through my vein,
Is not at all a piece of cane.
Suppose my heart stops pumping,
Then how would I be able to feel.
To feel: love, pain, sadness, neglect
Joy peace, and the feeling of reject.
Tell me would it be real?
Oh heart you are so special to me
And I thank God for the life it is to be.
So please oh Heart,
Don't give up on me.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Oh Heart, by Bianca McDonald )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Not to be in surplus, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Meteors, Ronald Chapman
- Volunteers, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -39, Ronjoy Brahma
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -40, Ronjoy Brahma
- Evolution, Is It Poetry
- New Alarm Clock, Ronald Chapman
- Blue Octavo Haiku, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Algonquin Afterthoughts, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon