Raise your right hand and upon me place the other hand.
Do recognize what I am beneath your hand.
I am the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Never mind me though?
I don’t come alone.
There is a Judge that you affirm your intent to offer a right sacrifice of truth to His Divine office.
Old faithful will discern what it is you have offered and rightly judge as He sees fit to.
Cautiously approach what you consider a right offering after touching a book of revealed truth.
Old faithful judges righteously.
No matter what one utters, there is One that sees what evades, persuades, or dissuades mere men.
Old faithful changes not.
Timothy Branch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Old faithful by Timothy Branch )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Sylvan Silver, Saiom Shriver
- Artifice, Saiom Shriver
- All I See On Summer Days, Pijush Biswas
- Lost Love, Indranil Bhaduri
- David Bowie, Richard Thripp
- A Cosntellation Of Birds, Saiom Shriver
- decision, Ewa Busayourmi
- Healers' Fingers, Saiom Shriver
- What a way to go, Elena Plotkin
- Given Time By Another, Lawrence S. Pertillar