Raise your right hand and upon me place the other hand.
Do recognize what I am beneath your hand.
I am the truth, the whole truth, and nothing but the truth.
Never mind me though?
I don’t come alone.
There is a Judge that you affirm your intent to offer a right sacrifice of truth to His Divine office.
Old faithful will discern what it is you have offered and rightly judge as He sees fit to.
Cautiously approach what you consider a right offering after touching a book of revealed truth.
Old faithful judges righteously.
No matter what one utters, there is One that sees what evades, persuades, or dissuades mere men.
Old faithful changes not.
Timothy Branch's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Old faithful by Timothy Branch )
- Sorry-Wrong Number, Aftab Alam
- Wings Of Life, Saravanan Writer
- Gripes of. Freedom, Nalini Chaturvedi
- Jesus Of Nazareth, Naveed Khalid
- Keebored Problems, Phil Soar
- Antiques, Naveed Khalid
- Romance II, Naveed Khalid
- azoneofpoetryaartisphoenixnow, Nyein Way
- Dungeon, Naveed Khalid
- Rosicrucianism, Naveed Khalid