Timothy Branch Poems
- Foolish Fun Its alright to have fun but don't let fun have ...
- Will Which one prevails Heads or tails Mine or His His ...
- Pen Point Pens pen concealed, unspoken things. Pens reveals ...
- Say Nothing Out Loud Without saying, when abbreviated it's ...
- Fashion Sense Without fads, would you have style? Some become...
As a young student words were intriguing. I'd study them and learn them to compete in spelling bee competitions. I then discovered the joy of writing rhythmic prose and sentences in patterns like other poems that others wrote. But then I began to write my own as I experienced things, people, and places. I now write with hopes to fulfill the need of that one reader in search of what I write. I ... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
Comments about Timothy Branch
Its alright to have fun but don't let fun have you.
Fun can seize, overwhelm, and embarrass you.
Seldom is a fool the same after fun fingers a score of lasting sour notes for those you entertained.
Have fun and have a limit for such.
A self-imposed cap prevents foolish fun from running amuck.
I love that foolish fun has taught me to run from such stuff. Foolish fun run on be gone.