C. Bake Baker
Samples of time, tolerance drains.
Skin vibrates against bones, flushing blood to brains
Black handed baseline accommodations, burning away all our soft skin,
Doomed to never find out where to finally begin.
Death dog follows me everywhere, through solid doors,
Death omens stretch. He is so alone in the world.
It sets on fire, for the winners mistakes.
Regrets are all consuming, dark new wave.
Punk Rock reapers sour lonely weeds.
Burned out from the slicing hatred behind his disease.
I miss my Black Hat, but fear his return.
Limited atrocities filter out my concerns,
Horrible deeds can’t be easily dismembered,
Inevitable ends to the rude, thoughtless sinners.
C. Bake Baker's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Old Music by C. Bake Baker )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- On a condition..., PARTHA SARATHI PAUL
- Milk, Nassy Fesharaki
- Falling Fowards, Metaphorically Speaking
- Distance and time, Tom Squires
- Red-mouthed Small Monkeys, Indian Monkeys, Bijay Kant Dubey
- How Do I Write? How Do I Feel I, Think I?, Bijay Kant Dubey
- Honour Killing (Arabic & Conservative), Bijay Kant Dubey
- There's Been a Horror in the Opposite Ho.., Ismim Putera
- TWO KINDS OF WOMEN, Philo Yan
- The House in the Coconut Farm, Ismim Putera