C. Bake Baker
Samples of time, tolerance drains.
Skin vibrates against bones, flushing blood to brains
Black handed baseline accommodations, burning away all our soft skin,
Doomed to never find out where to finally begin.
Death dog follows me everywhere, through solid doors,
Death omens stretch. He is so alone in the world.
It sets on fire, for the winners mistakes.
Regrets are all consuming, dark new wave.
Punk Rock reapers sour lonely weeds.
Burned out from the slicing hatred behind his disease.
I miss my Black Hat, but fear his return.
Limited atrocities filter out my concerns,
Horrible deeds can’t be easily dismembered,
Inevitable ends to the rude, thoughtless sinners.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Poet's Notes about The Poem
Comments about this poem (Old Music by C. Bake Baker )
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
Rainer Maria Rilke
(4 December 1875 – 29 December 1926)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
Emily Jane Brontë
(30 July 1818 – 19 December 1848)
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
- The Listeners, Walter de la Mare
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Woman Work, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- From Church Pew's Grieving..., Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Disappearing Trauma, Pranab K. Chakraborty
- Without Arms, M.J. Lemon
- কবিতাপল্লি, Hanzala Han
- Other Guys, Amber Carr
- I've Got Time, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- A Vultures Meal, Tiger Auntunette
- Nothing can break the focus., Sumita Jetley
- Ever So Cute, riya misi
- Unlock From Sockets, Lawrence S. Pertillar