*On 100th Birthday of Alan Turing
Why were you collecting the
people all around?
Unsure of yourself on the
ambiguity of an inquest?
I remained unhappy my
whole life and left the
bed after chemical-castration,
In hindsight inside the
nightmare room, what was
left to imagination? The
Hold my hand. I am coming
with you, to settle
my account with god, for
creating people of this type.
The purple spillage 24 June 2012
was ready to play with-
fire, for estranged lover,
inventing a fake enemy.
What if I die again and
again for you.
It begs the identity of a
black moon, perhaps to reflect
the stuttering homophobia.
Crossing the time zones, searching
the old snow, in the cracks of
volcanic rocks, you kiss a clove bud.
In anger, I receive your ashes,
when it was raining blue.
A baby died in a crib, unattended.
*Code breaking genius, founder of computer science, who allegedly committed suicide on 7th June 1954.
Satish Verma's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (*On 100th Birthday of Alan Turing by Satish Verma )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(31 October 1795 – 23 February 1821)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(10 February 1970-)
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Silent Noon, Dante Gabriel Rossetti
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- As I Grew Older, Langston Hughes
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Still Awake 2, Michael P. McParland
- Esprit de corps, Naveed Khalid
- Escaping Home, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Enjoying Conversations, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- How Long A Breath of Moment Be...(r), Frank James Ryan Jr...FjR
- Communicating Through Talent, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Moments Of Refreshing Writing, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- God., Th@ We N0t, sEaN nOrTh
- only Dfence against a rhythm - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- Snuggle 2, Michael P. McParland