On And On
On and on I ride the waves,
Muttering to the sounds of the sand
That flows so fluidly, in the manner
On these waves we embed a circle,
Always in sinning,
Always in whirling,
Pools marry the dust of the sea.
I have no answer to your key,
The door of monstrous expanses
Seems to be a minor deed.
I ride the waves offered to us.
Maybe killing a flower so red
Is to kiss a rose person,
Or do rosy men and women
Find heavenly peace?
This sea, this sea entices oneself
And one’s offspring to abhor the weight
That lurks behind the waves,
It mattered most that seas were dropped.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On And On by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Cheap Shots, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- COPLA 69 INVOCATION: This Bad Guy World, T (no first name) Wignesan
- Days When The Darkness Is Greater Than T.., Shalom Freedman
- STORM IN A TEACUP, Philo Yan
- Never take anybody, gajanan mishra
- All one, gajanan mishra
- The ignorant, gajanan mishra
- Poetry For I. H. Rizvi, Bijay Kant Dubey
- If Any Sense Is Attempted To Be Made, Lawrence S. Pertillar
- Just one kiss, Kelly Curiel