Ice is good for the Polar bear,
A platform from which it can hunt.
Sea ice was and now is not there.
Greenhouse gases get the blame brunt.
Maybe humans could change their ways
Of burning fossil fuels a lot,
And make Earth go to cooler days.
Maybe humans can, maybe not.
The ice ages have and gone.
So ice most likely will return,
For humans then to fret upon,
As more fossil fuels, humans burn.
When all Earth gets covered in ice.
Won't polar bears think that is nice?
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On Ice by Ima Ryma )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- My plaints, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- The Blind's thought, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- Like a snake, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Infractions Rained Down Tears, mary douglas
- Time. Us. Stay., Eleonora Bistrianu
- Scuttled away, Eleonora Bistrianu
- Exist. Exist. Exist., Eleonora Bistrianu
- I'm His Angel 4 Life, Samantha Jorgensen
- Vulnurable, Somanathan Iyer
- Only to be experienced!, Somanathan Iyer