On my behalf
On my behalf
What can I say to those who can’t see?
How can I cry on a shoulder, non-exist?
Who will be there to see I need to lean?
I could see him blindfolded, taken there
I could repeat the questions, on list then
Blindfolded Brother in Evin, interrogated
Had to reply question; so deeply unaware
Should have told them go to hell, if rebel
You must have made him, I told a brother
Governments are shame, all, or regardless
Nassy Fesharaki's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On my behalf by Nassy Fesharaki )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(June 7, 1943)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Christmas Trees, Robert Frost
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening, Robert Frost
Poem of the Day
- Queen Patrenialla - Part 2 Continued, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Mayling, Arno Le Roux
- Naming Our Wall, Arno Le Roux
- Oh Beautiful Arkansas, Dorsey Baker
- Those one thousand miles, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- New Amusement Park! EARTHUPERFUN, Mr. Nobody
- Queen Patrenialla - Part 2, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- Queen Patrenialla The Story Poem, QueenPatrenia Turner, Royalt ..
- ET part 3, lee fones
- From Green To Gold, Rodrigo Diaz