on one to one basis!
How many people do we know?
Among the people whom we know,
How many people do we respect?
Among the people whom we respect,
How many people do we care?
Among the people whom we care,
How many people do care for us?
Among the people who care for us,
How many people do we like?
Among the people who like us,
How many people do we love?
Among the people we love,
How many people do we remember?
Among the people whom we remember,
How many people do we treasure?
For those we love and treasure,
The living shrines in our hearts,
And these shrines have to be maintained,
On one to one basis,
Whoever they may be,
How many of them they can be.
Happy Mother's Day.
veeraiyah subbulakshmi's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (on one to one basis! by veeraiyah subbulakshmi )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Victory is ours, gajanan mishra
- Teacher, Asit Kumar Sanyal
- The Road is Full of Thorn,, Aftab Alam
- Do accept, hasmukh amathalal
- A Bit On The Side, Rod Morris
- Some Things Should Not Have Been, Anita Khelawan
- Let not this earth be divided, gajanan mishra
- With situation, hasmukh amathalal
- Misery Loves Company, Bill Cantrell
- Hot Summer Tanka, Toshie Nohara