On this Eve of Friendship Day.
Let’s give a name to each other,
Let’s give a hug to each other,
Let’s give a kiss to each other,
On this beautiful eve of friendship day!
Let the hurricane of the world come,
Let the ocean waves reach all the shores high,
Let the sun shine down with its blazing heat,
And let our friendship bear it all with a smile!
Let our friendship abridge all pain.
Let our friendship elevate our strength,
Let our friendship always stand eminent,
Let all the charm of our friendship remains forever!
Winnie Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On this Eve of Friendship Day. by Winnie Angel )
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
William Butler Yeats
(13 June 1865 – 28 January 1939)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- To an Athlete Dying Young, Alfred Edward Housman
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- Death is Nothing at All, Henry Scott Holland
- Alone, Maya Angelou
Poem of the Day
- Space Framed Beauty, Saiom Shriver
- Unhealthy Love, Sergi Dutronc
- Miracle Making, Saiom Shriver
- Now and Forever, Eugene Latumbo
- Purpose, Passion, Faith & Love, Tom Zart
- Death Or Life, Saiom Shriver
- Discovery, Phil Soar
- Her Beauty, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan
- Desire, Sergi Dutronc
- Life, Col Muhamad Khalid Khan