On this Eve of Friendship Day.
Let’s give a name to each other,
Let’s give a hug to each other,
Let’s give a kiss to each other,
On this beautiful eve of friendship day!
Let the hurricane of the world come,
Let the ocean waves reach all the shores high,
Let the sun shine down with its blazing heat,
And let our friendship bear it all with a smile!
Let our friendship abridge all pain.
Let our friendship elevate our strength,
Let our friendship always stand eminent,
Let all the charm of our friendship remains forever!
Winnie Angel's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (On this Eve of Friendship Day. by Winnie Angel )
- Truth is in south, gajanan mishra
- Student, Paul Sebastian
- "While drifting away..." / Bla.., Jeff Gangwer
- Teacher, Paul Sebastian
- A Wrenched Knee, Jeff Gangwer
- Leader, Paul Sebastian
- Gin Again, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Teardrops for flowers flow, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The witches teaparty, Harold R Hunt Sr
- The walking moon, Harold R Hunt Sr
Poem of the Day
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- If You Forget Me, Pablo Neruda
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- If, Rudyard Kipling
- No Man Is An Island, John Donne
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(31 May 1819 - 26 March 1892)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)