Once I Was Real
I was real…
And one day I started sleeping…
I went unconscious…
I woke up…
I realized I got robed…
I wasn’t original anymore…
Heart's replaced with a Chinese made…
Thoughts redirected to Google search…
A blue ‘f’ logo for my social life…
They left i-siri and took my wife…
I checked my valet, thank God, bills aren’t gone…
I was rich than ever but, the markets down…
Girls came searching, but erections no more…
I feel I’m alive but, oh lord! Wherefore…
Oh but, did I wake up?
Am I still unconscious?
Who took my real life?
Or is it still with me?
Am I still sleeping?
Oh dear myself, wake me up…
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Once I Was Real by Nitheesh Babu )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- The Man Who Died, Lawrence Beck
- The Cantos, Nassy Fesharaki
- Passage From Trinidad, Angela Wybrow
- We are two Inharmonious Worlds as a Cry, Fatima Nusairat
- Adazeh Ador-Ishama's Horn, Tony Adah
- Stop and Think, Lylo Benant
- sticky love fest...messed me up good, Mandolyn ...
- Take a Picture, Katelin Taylor
- The New Life: Fifth Stage for Marie, Daniel Brick
- Again Daddy Again, Tammy Ashton