One Bullet One Gun
Away, far far away.
Is still to close.
Breaking my boundaries.
Just for you to breathe.
One bullet to my gun.
When you coffin my grave with your nails.
Six is the pick.
To the measurement.
Into the soil by my soul.
Slaughtered to be tortured.
Into and beyond the depth.
Because I will drown inside mine.
Where I will curse my rest.
In the bed of the dead.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Bullet One Gun by Unic Cjonr )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Affinity with truth, gajanan mishra
- To the dodo, Hrishikesh Bharadwaj
- what are you for me, Lalit Kaira
- The elephant in the refrigerator, Diana Rosser
- Hilton at Milton,, lee fones
- In a time without time!, Adriana Istrefi
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Five), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- In Praise of Nobility (Twenty-Four), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu
- Truth Lies - Kids Stuff -how2builddefenc.., sEaN nOrTh
- In Praise of Nobility (Eighteen), Rubaba Mmahajia Rahma Sabtiu