One Can Travel
One can travel safe, like pollen brambles,
Soaking wet men are hazards so active;
Notice the skill regularly dusted by travel,
Wielding swords is a trick of the sand.
My nature is in bursts of fortitude, saving,
With chance of a magical rival I conceive.
Closer to the light we stride, so close,
And the light encounters another might,
The lighter work has kept us in strength.
Identify the traveller where danger lurks,
I want the immediate reaction!
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Can Travel by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Fetching a Raindrop, Masharia kanyari
- my death, Omobude Saint perry
- Midnight's Rain, Khairul Ahsan
- Seamless Transition, Doug Blair
- To Be Continued, Vincent Topp
- Church Woman (Saint in Progress), Doug Blair
- Invisible Monster, Dan Walker
- Dead Veg, Richard Lee
- House of Cards, Pradip Chattopadhyay
- Flying Turtles, Richard Lee