One Can Travel
One can travel safe, like pollen brambles,
Soaking wet men are hazards so active;
Notice the skill regularly dusted by travel,
Wielding swords is a trick of the sand.
My nature is in bursts of fortitude, saving,
With chance of a magical rival I conceive.
Closer to the light we stride, so close,
And the light encounters another might,
The lighter work has kept us in strength.
Identify the traveller where danger lurks,
I want the immediate reaction!
Naveed Akram's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Can Travel by Naveed Akram )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- A Horrible Howl In A Winter Wonderland, Ryan Scales
- 21 Shades Of Blue Intertext Part 1: The .., Ryan Scales
- Poet Bound Sentenced Ancient Mariner Tides, Terence G. Craddock
- THE FACE OF THE BLOODY MASSACRES, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Cat Faces, Ryan Scales
- Far, Brandt Nightingale
- Have You Loved An Angel?, Ronald Chapman
- Tohum Dükkanı, Deniz Atay
- Forgetting My Father, Ryan Scales
- Remembering My Father, Ryan Scales