One Flew Over the UN Cuckoo's Nest
Our politicians, bureaucrats and appointees want to stay,
They like it in NY at the UN and don’t want to move away,
But Canada was turned down for a Security Council place,
Indeed this appears like a terrible UN slap in the face.
So somehow, somewhere along the way, the UN went out of gear,
With their Durban I, their Durban II, and Durban III next year,
It looks like they are using Ahmadinejad as a guide,
There was a time when it appeared that we were all on the same side.
Durban III timed for start of UN General Assembly next year,
So all heads of states will be on hand while many others just leer,
Meeting to promote anti-Semitism and hatred for Jews,
The UN should be closed down now because it has ceased to amuse.
James Bredin's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Flew Over the UN Cuckoo's Nest by James Bredin )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -43, Ronjoy Brahma
- Proposal (Secret Message Poem), Ronald Chapman
- Mystery, Kyle Schlicher
- only Dfence against the rythym - Boi, sEaN nOrTh
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -42, Ronjoy Brahma
- Clubfoot, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- Cabaret Ludwig, Rachel Todd Wetzsteon
- love is, Gicaniro Will
- गोरबो इसिँनिफ्राइ -41, Ronjoy Brahma
- Prayer and love, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.