One Great Poem
For the poet the quest
Is for that one great poem
Sonnets from the Portuguese #43
E.B.B. did not know
She had created our greatest love poem
I can almost hear her chirp to Robert:
'I want you to hear something I have written.'
She did not know though perhaps she would care
It was her one great poem.
Poet Other Poems
- * A Prose Quote from Walt Whitman Approp...
- :) God in Texas
- :) Friendship's Costs
- :) Second Cookie?
- :) Two Young Women Starting Well
- :) Marriage Anniversary
- :) Mom Remembered Past Her Death's Ann...
- :) My Dad's Classic Faith
- :) Of Icons That Hum, VROOM and Someti...
- :) Recipe For A Perfect Cup Of Coffee
- :) Reflection on Three Robert Frost Po...
- :) Russia
- :) Yes, Professor Cohen!
- :) Advice To A Poet On Witness Of His A...
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.