One Last Breath -Creed
'Hold me now, I'm six feet from the edge and I'm thinking, maybe six feet ain't so far down'
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Last Breath -Creed by cece )
- See The Water, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- It's The Whys That Makes Us Suffer, Lenny Orlando Camacho
- Dessert With Youngest Son, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Loving Couple, Ronell Warren Alman
- Could he be right?, Von Kimball Barney
- You Are My Strength, greg paul
- Winters Coming, michael hagwood
- Whats Wrong With Me, jasmine paul
- Empty Skies, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- wholesome girl, Brit Thompson