One moment of a lifetime..
One moment consumed leisurely in vain,
one moment of misery and of pain.
One moment of caress, one moment of assault,
one moment to perceive and amend my fault.
One moment that stands an era above,
one moment that made us fall in love.
One moment of wreck, one moment forlorn,
one moment of parting left me all alone.
One moment of kinship that held us close,
one moment of severance that i loathe.
One moment of warmth and boundless love,
one moment that shattered all bonds of trust.
One moment of dreams and unborn hopes,
one moment of fancied visions to cope.
One moment of despair and solitude,
one moment that shook my life from roots.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One moment of a lifetime.. by joana bluementhal )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Enchanted Evening, The Princess
- Into The Past, Randy McClave
- Got The Feeling, Arthur Moore
- When I am alone, gajanan mishra
- Off To War, Randy McClave
- Woman's right to her child, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Which make one's beauty?, Rm.Shanmugam Chettiar.
- Independence Day of India 2014 (in acros.., Dr John Celes
- Bitter-Sweet Memories, Matthias Pantaleon
- Friend 2, Neela Nath