Za Italian Buffon
One, One Day
Well, one day I’m gonna find you,
Someday … you’ll come my way
Or I may do; we’ll bump into each other.
One … who makes me special,
- to others- even to myself
one to call my own.
One … who is love to me,
One, to share what’s happiness to me,
One … to have the love I feel inside.
The love I have for her.
One … to fill me up with joy
One, to heart my dreams,
One, to dream of- never to grief afterward-
To dry my tears on, with a smile.
One … to keep all night long up with,
head on shoulder
one, to whom I need no articles, essays
to tell of her love, only eyes needed.
One … that love.
One I love.
One that loves,
loves the I,
Za Italian Buffon's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One, One Day by Za Italian Buffon )
Poem of the Day
- I Remember, I Remember, Thomas Hood
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Warning, Jenny Joseph
- On the Ning Nang Nong, Spike Milligan
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- A Thought, Robert Louis Stevenson
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- First Day at School, Roger McGough
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(13 September 1916 – 23 November 1990)
(24 January 1572 - 31 March 1631)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(16 April 1918 – 27 February 2002)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
Edna St. Vincent Millay
(22 February 1892 – 19 October 1950)
(1886 - 1967)
(November 9 - 1937)