diana rose tolentino
I know I lied to you.
I know I deceived you.
I did it deliberately,
But I am not the least sorry.
I did it for your sake.
I did it to save your face,
So it will be easier for you to walk away.
Go now when I can still let you.
Go to the place you belong to.
Leave me here to wallow alone
In self-pity you do not need to know.
But if you need me you are welcome to go back,
Just be sure it is I you truly want.
Cause there will never be another chance.
I only have this one shot at life.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Shot by diana rose tolentino )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Conor's Kid, B.. Alexander
- The journey, Eric Bult
- اكنون تو رفته اى و غزل گريه مى كند, Mehri Mehraban
- Bat 'Bleep', Ima Ryma
- The Path, Aalok Sensharma
- Invitation, Aalok Sensharma
- For Kira, Michael McParland
- LET US FIND OUT, ROCHISH MON
- Bipolar Type 1, Michael McParland
- Borrowing from a dream, Pradip Chattopadhyay