diana rose tolentino
diana rose tolentino Poems
- Fantasy In the prairie down the hill, I can see the grass ...
- Bad Student The heat is rising, So is the ...
- Grow Old Waiting watching the sun setting down again Another...
- Behind The Mask In the midst of the night, while the whole ...
- Winter In My Heart The breeze that blows is the winter wind, ...
- The Story Of Us **1** I thought I could believe That ...
- Never Want To Dream Again I never dream of being with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
In the prairie down the hill,
I can see the grass so green.
With cascaded flowers everywhere,
And their fragrances fill the air.
As I walk as gentle as the breeze,
Try not to harm life beneath my feet,
Daisies, sweet peas and daffodils,
And crown of laurels in my head.
I felt the wind gently blew my hair,
While dandelions dance in gay.
A big smile painted colors in my face,
As I watch them with such grace.
The feeling just took my breath away,
Surely a place beyond compare.
An honor to be on this blessed soil,
The refuge for ...