diana rose tolentino
diana rose tolentino Poems
- Bad Student The heat is rising, So is the ...
- Rain And Pain I hate the rain, the pain it brings Just like ...
- Alone In The Crowd Coming to a place You think you don't ...
- Won'T Last The sight of town from this height, The light of...
- A Friend's Promise I know I ask of you too much I might even...
- Promise I thought the years haven't been so long. So how ...
- Wondering 'What If' What if.. There are times when I ...
It has been years since I started writing poems. I honestly think that I am losing my touch, or running out of inspiration. My poems are the result of my love for literature. I love submerging myself with stories that I read and the emotions from those stories give birth to most of my poems.
I starting over; in my studies, career, in relationships, in my life. I hope that this new wave of passions can help me reunite with my first love, writing. I am thinking of looking at the different side of things this time around. I will try to participate in life than watch it happen in the background. Maybe someday I will be able to write about myself and bring smile to our readers. Someday... more »
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The heat is rising,
So is the boredom.
Cutting through my brain.
My eyes are closing.
Sleepy head yawning.
Cannot understand anything
That the teacher is saying.
Laying back on my chair
Slowly nodding my head.
Pretending to listen.
But on the back of my mind
I'm waiting for the bell to ring.