diana rose tolentino
diana rose tolentino Poems
- Bad Student The heat is rising, So is the ...
- Fantasy In the prairie down the hill, I can see the grass ...
- Grow Old Waiting watching the sun setting down again Another...
- Behind The Mask In the midst of the night, while the whole ...
- Winter In My Heart The breeze that blows is the winter wind, ...
- The Story Of Us **1** I thought I could believe That ...
- Never Want To Dream Again I never dream of being with ...
Click here to add this poet to your My Favorite Poets.
The heat is rising,
So is the boredom.
Cutting through my brain.
My eyes are closing.
Sleepy head yawning.
Cannot understand anything
That the teacher is saying.
Laying back on my chair
Slowly nodding my head.
Pretending to listen.
But on the back of my mind
I’m waiting for the bell to ring.