Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai
Hands in fetters,
Men of letters,
Seen is unseen,
Behind the screen
Though glances keen
Seekers have been.
Life stands for death,
Death for rebirth,
Worth is not worth,
Pain real mirth.
When waters flow,
Stars gather glow,
Seasons show show,
'What', how we know.
Sane seekers see,
How flourish tree,
Where lies key,
'What'when should be?
Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (One Thought by Prof Niamat Ali Murtazai )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- bonnie to your clyde, Mandolyn ...
- Purpose Of Life!, Geetha Jayakumar
- Corridors, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- My Forever Crying Angel, Vlad Mutuleanu
- ThankYou!, Geetha Jayakumar
- let the wild rumpus start!, Mandolyn ...
- Day 28 of July 2014, Erica Borges
- Keep on the Sunny Side, Joseph Narusiewicz
- Switches …… [NOT just for electrician.., Bri Edwards
- there's heaven on the plains and freedom.., Mandolyn ...