Only for you with LOVE! ! !
Sometimes I am lovable, sometimes I care
Sometimes I am gentle, sometimes I dare
Sometimes I ask, sometimes I seek
Sometimes you are the only one that I wanna keep.
Be it any time in morn or the darkest night
You are my destiny that I have to learn to fight
You come & go like those whispered stories
And my night gets filled with those dreamy memories.
How I wish for you to stay
To make my night & make my day
These stolen moments are not enough
These distant memories seem so far off.
Wish to have you with me till I am alive.
Till the beats of my heart makes me strive
Or till the breath in my lungs last
I Say “Let Death Make us Apart”! ! ! !
Kabita Puri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only for you with LOVE! ! ! by Kabita Puri )
- With No Rest, Edward Kofi Louis
- A Dark Cloud, Edward Kofi Louis
- When we were, 107 tshepzen
- 379. Song—Fragment—Love for love, Robert Burns
- Snail, snake!, Edward Kofi Louis
- 89. The Ordination, Robert Burns
- Cold Rooms, Edward Kofi Louis
- On Hinges Swings, Chukwuemeka Okonkwo
- With Compassion, Edward Kofi Louis
- Adieu!, RAJESH.C BOSE
Poem of the Day
- Daffodils, William Wordsworth
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Invictus, William Ernest Henley
- Home And Love, Robert William Service
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Exposure, Wilfred Owen
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(1679 - 1718)
- Heather Burns
(28 November 1757 – 12 August 1827)
(26 April 1564 - 23 April 1616)