Only for you with LOVE! ! !
Sometimes I am lovable, sometimes I care
Sometimes I am gentle, sometimes I dare
Sometimes I ask, sometimes I seek
Sometimes you are the only one that I wanna keep.
Be it any time in morn or the darkest night
You are my destiny that I have to learn to fight
You come & go like those whispered stories
And my night gets filled with those dreamy memories.
How I wish for you to stay
To make my night & make my day
These stolen moments are not enough
These distant memories seem so far off.
Wish to have you with me till I am alive.
Till the beats of my heart makes me strive
Or till the breath in my lungs last
I Say “Let Death Make us Apart”! ! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only for you with LOVE! ! ! by Kabita Puri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Have We Meet Each Other Before?, Poetheart (back)
- we need a porch and a good sized moon, Mandolyn Davidson
- A TREACHEROUS AGGRESSION AGAINST INNOCEN.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
- Love Is A Small Word, Lilly Emery
- varicose veins, lee fones
- Manliness Of Man, Naveed Akram
- The Long Goodbye (revised), Barry Jablonski
- I Want NIght To End, Elia Michael
- Transformation And Power Of Love, Lilly Emery
- To Do To..., Lawrence S. Pertillar