Only for you with LOVE! ! !
Sometimes I am lovable, sometimes I care
Sometimes I am gentle, sometimes I dare
Sometimes I ask, sometimes I seek
Sometimes you are the only one that I wanna keep.
Be it any time in morn or the darkest night
You are my destiny that I have to learn to fight
You come & go like those whispered stories
And my night gets filled with those dreamy memories.
How I wish for you to stay
To make my night & make my day
These stolen moments are not enough
These distant memories seem so far off.
Wish to have you with me till I am alive.
Till the beats of my heart makes me strive
Or till the breath in my lungs last
I Say “Let Death Make us Apart”! ! ! !
Kabita Puri's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only for you with LOVE! ! ! by Kabita Puri )
- The nasty people الهبابير, MOHAMMAD SKATI
- The not so cold wind blows, Bill Cantrell
- The Swing Door., Harold R Hunt Sr
- Unchampioning The Champion, Walter T Rambwi
- What they say!, Harold R Hunt Sr
- Blue, david kush
- A Few Autumn Notes Late October 2014, Daniel Brick
- Ficticious, Nicholas Nikolov
- Love Is Weak, Tony Adah
- Behind the rock of suicide خلف صخرة الان.., MOHAMMAD SKATI
Poem of the Day
- The Road Not Taken, Robert Frost
- Annabel Lee, Edgar Allan Poe
- Do Not Go Gentle Into That Good Night, Dylan Thomas
- Phenomenal Woman, Maya Angelou
- Still I Rise, Maya Angelou
- Dreams, Langston Hughes
- Fire and Ice, Robert Frost
- I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings, Maya Angelou
- A Dream Within A Dream, Edgar Allan Poe
- If, Rudyard Kipling
(March 26, 1874 – January 29, 1963)
(4 April 1928 - 28 May 2014)
(1 February 1902 – 22 May 1967)
(10 December 1830 – 15 May 1886)
Edgar Allan Poe
(19 January 1809 - 7 October 1849)
- Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
(16 August 1920 – 9 March 1994)
(12 July 1904 – 23 September 1973)
(27 October 1914 – 9 November 1953)
- Heather Burns