Only for you with LOVE! ! !
Sometimes I am lovable, sometimes I care
Sometimes I am gentle, sometimes I dare
Sometimes I ask, sometimes I seek
Sometimes you are the only one that I wanna keep.
Be it any time in morn or the darkest night
You are my destiny that I have to learn to fight
You come & go like those whispered stories
And my night gets filled with those dreamy memories.
How I wish for you to stay
To make my night & make my day
These stolen moments are not enough
These distant memories seem so far off.
Wish to have you with me till I am alive.
Till the beats of my heart makes me strive
Or till the breath in my lungs last
I Say “Let Death Make us Apart”! ! ! !
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only for you with LOVE! ! ! by Kabita Puri )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Measures Of Anticipation, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- The Yellowhammer, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Sonnet: God Always Wins, Dr John Celes
- Memory, Ruth Manning-Sanders
- Three faulty jobs done by the people who.., Dr.V.K. Kanniappan
- Patterns Within Rainbows, RoseAnn V. Shawiak
- Shyness of her (ii), binod bastola
- Attach importance, gajanan mishra
- Silent Death, Adewale Ajakanri
- Not enough, hasmukh amathalal