Winifred Sutton Mayo
Only What We Do For Christ Will Last
Delight thyself also in the Lord.
Work for him while it is day.
Only a life dedicated to Christ Jesus will last.
Only a life dedicated to Him is one filled with confidence and meaning.
"Thy Kingdom come, thy will be done."
When we surrender our will to do His will, then and only then, will we have arrived. We must be doers of the Word, not hearers,
only deceiving ourselves.
Here we really must exercise our faith and patience.
We do know Jesus came to this earth so that we could have abundant life.
How can anyone even have a "life" without the Anointed One.
You know one of the slangs of today if "Get a Life."
No way do you, or can you, or anyone else get a life without Jesus.
Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life.
Only What We Do For Christ Will Last.
Winifred Sutton Mayo's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only What We Do For Christ Will Last by Winifred Sutton Mayo )
- A BIRDS VIEW, shannon strauss
- Do You Know Surrender? Pt.1, Singleton M. Tate
- Here We Go Again, Dylon Cain
- Bitter Slave, S. I. Rednow
- The Pilot, S. I. Rednow
- Happy Times are Coming, michael hagwood
- Lest We Forget, S. I. Rednow
- For Years Now, Dylon Cain
- Christmas Spirit, S. I. Rednow
- After Three, S. I. Rednow