Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari
Oh Lord, My God, search my heart.
Please, search every inch, every
Purge my heart Lord, of any
Fill my heart with a new song to
Clean my heart Lord, make it brand
Teach me to do all that, “You, ”
want me to do.
Wash my heart Lord, whiter than
Fill it with the wisdom You want
me to know.
With the Spirit, my heart, please
Mold me and use me Lord, to do
With a clean heart Lord, all that I
Will bring honor and glory to You,
“Only You” Lord, can change my
And to “only You” will I dedicate
To follow Your lead, is how I’ll
spend my remaining days.
Now to everlasting to “only You, ”
will I sing, songs of praise.
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Only You by Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
William Ernest Henley
- Past Human Race Historical Track Record, Terence G. Craddock
- Universal Global Condemnation Not Voted, Terence G. Craddock
- That Every Word, Dasia Deas
- State Selected Target Enemies, Terence G. Craddock
- Barbaric Veneer Layered History Of This .., Terence G. Craddock
- An Unreal World, Sandra Feldman
- Indifference Sows Consequences, Terence G. Craddock
- I am Instant, saint cynosure ( Ken Bennigh ..
- Shake Loose my Skin, Angela Khristin Brown
- A World of Lies, Hebert Logerie