Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari
Angel on my Shoulder
There's an angel on my shoulder,
Though I've never heard her sing,
I know she keeps me safe each day
And close beneath her wing.
My angel does not
Play a harp or rest
In clouds all day.
She's much too busy
from Harm's way.
She rejoices in
My life's success
And weeps when
I'm in pain.
She picks me up
When I have failed
And helps me try again.
Tonight I'll say a prayer for her,
And thank the Lord above
For sending me an angel
To lead me with her love.
Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari's Other Poems
Read this poem in other languages
This poem has not been translated into any other language yet.
Comments about this poem (Angel on my Shoulder by Tafadzwa Mhondiwa Mugari )
The Road Not Taken
If You Forget Me
Still I Rise
Edgar Allan Poe
I Know Why The Caged Bird Sings
Stopping by Woods on a Snowy Evening
William Ernest Henley
- Armies Of Angels, Saiom Shriver
- Departing Memories, Midnights Voice
- one hundred and twenty two miles, days, .., Mandolyn ...
- July 31,2014, Erica Borges
- Where Did It Go To?, Brian Johnston
- The Unapologetic Apology To My Mother (A.., Maurice Harris
- she is fading and then the night swallow.., RIC S. BASTASA
- Everything is yours, RIC S. BASTASA
- The Leg Of A Lamb, Saiom Shriver
- A Task To Master, Lawrence S. Pertillar